Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

My Own Time Machine

I was listening to some old music yesterday - songs I hadn't heard in many years. Each song was like a 3 minute journey back in time, transporting me to the places, people and experiences that became unintentionally tied to the music.

As I journeyed through my memories on this musical time machine I found myself feeling so thankful. I've had many amazing friends in my life. I filled my youth with adventures and laughter, mistakes and successes. I created a lot of memories and all of them are woven into music. Because of this, I'm able to enjoy the surprisingly vivid feelings of all my memories whenever I want. I will treasure this as long as I have my memory.

Incidentally, this is also why I will always keep all my CDs and always put any digital music I buy on a CD.


No comments:

Post a Comment