Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Got Sick - Just in Time for Christmas

I started getting sick on Christmas morning. Hubby got it first and passed it onto me. We powered through a family gathering that evening and then spent the entire weekend resting. Unfortunately, all that rest doesn't seem to have helped. I'm not getting any worse, but I'm also not getting any better.

I can't ever remember getting a bug that just showed up and didn't progress or regress. Strange.

The good news is hubby took my car to work today so I don't have to run my errands. Instead my big plan for the day is napping and hoping the rain stops so poor Gypsy can actually take a walk. After 3 solid days of rain we are all feeling a bit restless.

In fact, I think I'll get started on that napping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment