Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

How Is It Only Wednesday?

This has been a tough week so far. I'm still struggling to adjust to the cruel and ridiculous time change. It blows my mind that we have collectively decided to just go along with this madness year after year. Surely we can come together and pass a law abolishing it altogether. Boom problem fixed. sigh

Anyway, during this adjustment our sweet little chihuahua, Gypsy, developed another UTI. She is prone to getting them from time to time and just for fun she got a very severe one yesterday. Between dealing with her symptoms and making the trip to the vet I was in a lot of pain.

Then, just before bed, she threw up. It was more vomit than I could have ever imagined a tiny dog like her could produce. So me and my migraine had to stay up and do some laundry. Then spent the rest of the night checking on Gypsy every couple hours to make sure she didn't need to go outside.

Poor little girl. Her need to snuggle increases when she isn't feeling well so we will be doing little else over the next day or two. That works out well because I need the recovery time as well.

I no longer have any sense of what time it is. My head is in a lot of pain and, despite being extremely fatigued, I can't seem to fall asleep.

At least Gypsy seems to be feeling better today. How is it only Wednesday!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment