Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Little Pinterest Love

I love Pinterest. Despite the inherent risks of envy and self criticism that can develop when looking at all the amazingly beautiful spaces I will never live in or elaborate dishes and decorations that I can't recreate, it can also be a great source of inspiration, tips and advice. After spending more than a year as an active user I've been pleasantly surprised at how useful it has been. 

I've discovered several great domestic blogs that I now follow. Like Rooms For Rent, Not So Newlywed McGee's, Shanty 2 Chic and others.

I've tried several recipes that have turned out great or needed only very small changes to be great.

I have been inspired to make home decorating or home improvement decisions by various pins I've collected.

I'm using pin links to learn about gardening as I begin to make plans to start one in our new home.

I love laughing at all the humorous quotes or images.

Sometimes I just look at the beautiful images because I'm in the mood to look at beautiful images.

I may have been late to the party here but I'm totally on board now - happily. Maybe I should see what Instagram is all about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment