Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Fall Shows

I love this time of year for so many reasons. I love the fall weather, getting to wear some of my long sleeved shirts and jeans again, the coming holiday season and the new shows are starting up again. I'm already behind after developing a fever yesterday afternoon that pretty well pushed me over the edge fatigue wise. Maybe tomorrow I'll get caught up a bit.

I like that they don't all start the same week. This gives me a chance to sort of ease into watching and deciding which of the new shows I want to continue to invest in. Inevitably I will find myself sad when one or more of the shows I really loved doesn't find a big enough audience and winds up cancelled. As far as disappointments go, I suppose this is a pretty minor one.

I'm really looking forward to Terra Nova and The X Factor. What new show or shows are you looking forward to?

6 comments:

  1. I love this time of year, too. I'm not sure I'm really getting into any new shows, but I'm excited for my regular shows to return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to cooler weather, too. It was a very hot & humid summer. As far as TV shows go, I have seen a few that look promising. I just can't remember the names of them yet. Once they do start airing, I will have to write down what they are, and when they are on to remember to catch them. It takes me a while to get into the swing of the new fall line up. There is one show on the CW (is it still called that?) about a young female doctor starring the girl who played Summer in The OC. This looks like it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm the only one not watching House. Maybe I'll see if I can find it on Netflix and get caught up. I love Grey's Anatomy too :) Della, I think the show you are talking about is Hart of Dixie. I thought that looked good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NCIS and NCIS Los Angeles!!!! I love those two shows. As for any other, we shall see what the new ones are like.


    heather

    ReplyDelete