Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

That Thing With Feathers

My migraines have gotten the better of me these past several days and today has been no exception. As often happens during these stretches, very little is getting done. I'm looking around and thinking about all the things that need to be cleaned, straightened, or otherwise attended to. Yet, the couch and the TV have been getting all of my inattention.

I'm attaching my hopes to tomorrow. Telling myself tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I'll get gas. Tomorrow I'll run my errands. Tomorrow I'll...

Even though my migraine frequency statistics say that tomorrow is more likely to be like today, I feel like I have to hang onto the hope that it will be better. I don't want to give in to the dark shadow of despair that seems to hang around these bad days. I may not always succeed but I do what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment