Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Distracting Myself With Nostalgia

I've been distracting myself with classic 1980s movies on Netflix for the past week or so. What a fun decade: the hair, the music, the make-up, the clothes, the slang... Boy, it all brings back so many memories. I'm up to my neck in nostalgia.

Here is the ground I've covered so far:

Flashdance
Source

Heathers

Source

Can't Buy Me Love
Source

Pretty in Pink
Source

Adventures in Babysitting
Source

Dirty Dancing
Source

3 Men and a Baby
Source
Ghostbusters
Source


1 comment:

  1. I love all the movies you have seen so far except for Ghostbusters only because believe it or not, I have not seen this one! I must get on this!!!!!! I saw the movie Heathers with 2 other Heathers and we had our dance sweatshirts on that had our names on the back. It was pretty funny walking out of the theatre that night!

    heather

    ReplyDelete