Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Car Shopping


I HATE car shopping. I hate the slick salesmen, spending so much time on the lots out in the elements, negotiating (being lied to) and basically spending a LOT of money to be treated poorly. But when it's time, it's time.

And...

After weeks of online research and shopping the time has come to start visiting lots. The last time I did this was 11 years ago; so much has changed in that time. Back seat leg room in the compact cars have all but disappeared. The amount of technology and connectivity is crazy. I feel like this is just more stuff to break down; hate to think what it will cost to repair all this. The quality of materials has gone down and the prices have gone way up. 

I hate everything about car shopping. Looking forward to it being done. 

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen the new Chevy Malibu? They are so sweet! Every vehicle my family owns is a Chevy, and I swear by them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate car shopping too. I do like my ford focus though. It is a nice little car. Good luck!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both have been on our short list :)

    ReplyDelete