Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thank You Thursday

Dear Express Scripts,

Thank you for making getting my rescue medication more complicated and time consuming than I ever could have imagined. I don't know how you have managed to make something as easy as filling prescriptions this hard. Not only is your process needlessly complicated but you also managed to screw up at
each and every step along the way. I've had to spend a ridiculous amount of time on the phone with you and with my doctor's office trying to get it all squared away because on top of all this incompetence you refuse to be in direct contact with them. You are forcing me to literally play telephone in addition to forcing me to use your mail order pharmacy.

You would think after two weeks of trying to get this simple prescription filled properly my work would be done. But no. Apparently you are determined to drag this hassle out over the next couple of weeks. Leaving me with little hope that you can actually get this simple task accomplished.

And look at what you sent me. Come on!! That scraggly strip of paper barely attached to this mangled box  is actually the prescription label. Seriously?!?! WTF!?!?!? If I had any choice at all I would drop you like the piece of smelly hot s#&^ that you are. Thanks for nothing!








1 comment:

  1. I am SO sorry! I know how important scripts are to our daily living. It is so frustrating that it is as hard as it is to get what we need when it should be so simple. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete