Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

The Flu Is Coming

Hubby and I attended an Easter gathering yesterday with his rather large family. His family is all very nice - they're outgoing - they love to laugh - just good people. As much as I like them these big gatherings are always a challenge. As the only vegetarians, we can't really partake in much of the food. Plus, the crowd is big enough to create a din that is both uncomfortable and distracting. We tried to escape it by going out onto the porch but every time we did that someone would come out and light a cigarette sending us back inside. 

Having survived the holiday and returned home, hubby realized he was getting sick. We think he caught this flu while traveling for work this past week. As rare as is it, hubby is pretty sick. I'm doing what I can to make him comfortable but I don't have the heart to tell him, I'm now beginning to feel early signs of it too. 

This could be the beginning of a very long week around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment