Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010




Some days are just harder than others...today is one of those days. I've had the type of migraines that just doesn't really resolve after taking my rescue medications. I'm left feeling icky from the medications on top of the ickiness of the migraine itself.




I don't want to continue wallowing in said ickiness so I've decided to list 5 things I'm thankful for today.




1. All my basic needs are met and more: I had a warm shower this morning, food to eat, shelter, and a bed to sleep in.




2. The wonderful talk I had with my husband this morning




3. The laptop that allows me to connect with the outside world while in bed




4. The company and love of our dog




5. My rescue medications because even when they don't resolve the pain, they certainly take the edge off




Without these blessings, my day would have been so much worse!




I actually do feel a little better with this shift in focus :)

1 comment:

  1. Sending best wishes. They are some very nice things in your life!

    ReplyDelete