Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4th of July!


I'm a big fan of long holiday weekends in general. This one happens to feels extra special because my husband will have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off, which rarely happens with his job. I'll be leaving before the crack of dawn on Tuesday so I'm very thankful for these 3 days we'll have together. We don't have any big plans - no picnics, fireworks or trips to the beach - but I'm excited about it anyway.

It has just started to really sink in for both of us that we won't see each other for at least 3 weeks. A lump has already started to form in my throat. I will miss him so much!

This is kind of an interesting holiday for people living with chronic illness or pain; all kinds of outdoor activities, loud fireworks, crowds, etc. What kind of plans do you wonderful ladies have for the holiday? Are you able to make it through fireworks?

May you have a safe and enjoyable 4th of July!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi dear! I wanted to tell you how wonderful I think your blog is. I am passing the Versatile Bloggers Award onto you.

    Check it out at http://gypsyshalunya.blogspot.com/2010/07/versatile-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete