Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Anniversary Fun


So yesterday was my three year wedding anniversary and thankfully I was feeling good enough to go ahead with our celebration plans. The plan was to go downtown and have a wonderful Chinese dinner in Chinatown and then walked down to the Lincoln monument so we could sit and enjoy the beauty of the monuments all lit up in the dark.

What I didn't realize is that the folks filming Transformers 3 had also made plans there for the same night. Just the one night. They had the entire area flooded with lights, which of course attracted all kinds of big bugs. The filming itself attracted a whole bunch of teens and other onlookers who just wanted to watch. It wasn't quite the visual or romantic experience I had in mind but we managed to make the most of it. After all it was perfect weather, we were together and I wasn't in a bunch of pain.

Any time I feel okay on the same day I want to do something fun is a fantastic day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, and congrats on 3 years! I'm so glad you felt good for your evening out! Sometimes the best laid plans can go awry. Good on you for making the best of it, and enjoying your time together with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete