Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Battle Rages On



If you've been following me for the last several months you know that my daily battle with chronic migraines and fibromyalgia has a new nemesis: Express Scripts. They have made filling my prescriptions needlessly complicated and endlessly frustrating  Not to mention they have managed to screw up every single step of the way. I'm grinding my teeth and shaking my fist just thinking about it.

Surprise, surprise, they have managed to take their incompetence to a whole new level. They sent me a letter listing the medications I have filled in the approximate 3 months that they have been my prescription provider. The letter then went on to make the observation that I have migraines and suggested that I think about discussing some preventative medications with my doctor.

As if it wasn't bad enough that this Johnny-come-lately has the stones to make this incredibly uninformed suggestion about my medical care, the list of medications I had filled with them included two migraine preventative medications. They don't even know which medications are used to prevent migraines!!

HEY EXPRESS SCRIPTS,
Clearly, just filling prescriptions is more complicated than you can manage. You certainly have no role to play in my medical care! Stay the f*&% out of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment