Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Migraines As Monsters #MHAMBC


Day 14 and I'm reaching for an alternate prompt: Describe your migraine monster.

The Google Images search I just did for a great monster to represent my migraines was an enlightening endeavor. Who knew there was such a range of monsters? There are cute monsters, scary monsters, gruesome monsters, funny monsters and even some sad monsters. What surprised me most was how much I connected with all of them. My migraines can be like all these monsters...

From the movie Pan's Labyrinth source: fanpop.com
From Monsters Inc. source: disney-clipart.com
Herman Munster Source: en.wikipedia.org
From Star Wars source: fanpop.com
The clown from the movie IT. Source: theranking.com

You get the idea. All monsters are like my migraines.

No comments:

Post a Comment