Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Some Simple Fall Decor


The start of October means I can finally put up all my fall decorations. I say - all my fall decorations - as if I have a whole bunch. Truthfully I only have a small plastic tub with a few things. Now that we have settled into our home I am ready to slowly start expanding my collection. 

I absolutely love this time of year and so I thought I would share the little things I've done this year to bring fall into our living space.

By the front door I've added these scarecrows to
the milkcan with sticks. You can also see the bench
I am gearing up to redo.

I just love these little scarecrows.
I also added a witch and a pumpking to
some dried grasses for the mantel.
I made candle holders out of mason jars and burlap.

I then added some small pumpkins on each side of the line of
jar candles.

Down below I added a pumpkin. Gypsy
insisted on being a part of the pictures.

A couple years ago I made this Happy Halloween sign
from an old table cloth. 

She can hardly take her eyes off it.

Gypsy loves how it turned out.


Voila!

2 comments:

  1. they look wonderful!!! Gypsy is such a doll! I can't wait to see what you do with Christmas in your new home!!!! And of course, see how much Gypsy likes it!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet - Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete