Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Shows

My days are all screwed up. I had it in my head that Sunday was New Year's Eve and today was New Year's Day. Obviously I know this isn't the case but I can't seem to wrap my inner truth around that fact. I know in my head that today is the 2nd, so inside I feel like it's Tuesday. Hopefully this whole mix up will resolve itself by the end of the week as it is a bit unsettling.

Now that the holidays are over and the new year has begun the new Spring season of shows are getting ready to start. Here are the shows I'm most looking forward to seeing:
Love American Idol: even without Simon because Steven Tylor is so funny.
I've been watching Desperate Housewives since the first season and have loved every one.
New this past fall, Revenge quickly became one of my favorites.

 That brings us to tonight's premiere of The Bachelor. This one is my guilty pleasure.

What will you be watching this spring?

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea! I have watched the Bachelorette and the bachelor on and off for a couple of years. I just don't know yet.

    I hope the New Year is a great one for you!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching the Deadliest Catch. The new season should start soon! My other faves include Bones, House, Law & Order, American Pickers, Pawn Stars, and any documentaries that come on. I've really been getting into Ancient Aliens, too. My youngest daughter got us a ROKU for Christmas, and we have been watching some movies on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you too Heather!

    Della, congrats on the Roku - you're gonna love it. We don't have cable to I actually watch all my American Pickers, Pawn Stars, Ancient Aliens and documentaries on it. But that does mean that I have to wait until they become available at the end of the season. We have such similar taste, maybe I should try Bones and House :)

    ReplyDelete