Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fantasy on the Road

Driving down the road today the sun felt like it was cutting straight into my eyes and then twisting my brains, scraping my skull. Since I was was still about 10 minutes from home I started fantasizing about ways to block out more sun than my shades can handle.

What if you could buy contact lens that had been tinted to block out the rays? You know how you can buy them to change your eye color, same kind of thing only these are going to protect from dangerous UV rays and darken the lights. I could wear them all the time and then supplement with sun glasses for a little extra blockage when going outside.

Wouldn't it be great? Assuming it didn't hurt my eyes to have something on them...

1 comment:

  1. You know, in the future that may be possible....but not right now. Very cool idea though! Contacts don't hurt, or shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete