Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

TGIF

My mom is coming down for a long weekend today. I'm really looking forward to seeing her, of course, hoping that I feel well enough to really enjoy visiting. Since the Botox on Monday I haven't been entirely myself so my fingers are crossed extra hard.

I'm not going overboard on the cleaning and such like I did the other weekend - but am slowly doing a couple things to get ready. Slowly, slowly, slowly doing JUST A COUPLE small things. Keeping myself in check here has been aided by the extra fatigue I've had lately.

What will you be doing this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Fighting nausea, attending a quilt show and watching the rain fall. Hope to build a windsock with my favorite ten-year old Sunday afternoon-we'll see how it all shakes out with the weather kicking up its heels.

    ReplyDelete