Writing a wish list for my life is super easy. Dreams and desires are not in short supply here. I bet you guess what's at the very top of that list, as it is likely at the top of anyone's list who lives with chronic pain.
1. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!
2. I want to have at least one child
3. I want return to work
4. I want to own a home and grow some veggies on the land
5. I want my marriage to continue to be healthy and happy
6. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!
7. I want to have more energy for doing the things I love to do
8. I want my life to have balance and purpose
9. I want to always share my home with animals
10. I wish my chronic migraines and fibromyalgia would GO AWAY!
What do you wish for in your life?
"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache
Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."