Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Match Game #NMAM #NMAMBC


So many doctors, so few good fits. Is there a perfect one out there for each of us? The pessimist in me says no, and even if there were, what are the chances you could access him or her. But a girl can dream...

If I were to design the perfect migraine doctor for myself she would be:
 - a good listener
 - very knowledgeable about migraines
 - up on all the latest research
 - doing some research herself
 - able to take into account what I know about my body
 - working in a practice with excellent office staff and nurses
 - easy to get in touch with when you have unexpected problems or concerns
 - not so busy that I can't get an appointment for several months
 - have great bedside manner

I've seen all of these traits over the years, just never in the same doc. A girl can dream can't she?

"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

1 comment:

  1. That would be a wonderful doctor! I do have a good doctor, but waiting to see them gets old really fast when you are having a problem.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete