Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

A Small Weight Gain

Okay, I don't want to jinx it but I've actually gained a few pounds. At first I thought it might have been a fluke. It is not unheard of for me to swing up and down as much as 5 pounds over the course of a week or so. At least it wasn't unheard of before the all the nausea and pain started me on this path of weight loss. This time it actually seems to be sticking.

The change I made was a simple one, I've been eating 2 or 3 bowls of dry Cheerios every day for about a month. Yep, just plain old fashioned Cheerios. It was a small change but a very doable one because dry Cheerios can be consumed mindlessly while watching TV, they are bland enough to not aggravate my constant nausea and so far I haven't gotten sick of them. The perfect combination.

I'm still about 15 pounds away from my goal weight and I don't know that this addition of dry Cheerios will be enough to get me there but seeing that scale go up for the first time in years is so encouraging. Now I actually feel like my goal is attainable even if the pain and nausea remain all out of control.


No comments:

Post a Comment