Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Thoughts

Some thoughts on this Friday morning:

* Can't wait for the season premiere of Saturday Night Live tomorrow night. Making it even more exciting, Tina Fey is the host!

* There has been a bit of a delay with the house build due to busy carpenters. I fear this is just the beginning of the delays and it is bumming me out.

* Can hardly believe it's almost October. I love October!

* I've been fantasizing about taking a nap since I got up more than 5 hours ago. Another half hour and I should be in business.

* Express Scripts is making my life difficult again. They take advantage of every opportunity to make things much more difficult than they need to be.

* Why is all formal wear now sleeveless? Not that I have much need for formal wear but still...

No comments:

Post a Comment