Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

A Song of Hope #MHAMBC

The blog challenge prompt for today is: What song give you hope to hold, despite your migraines and how?

The full answer is an extremely long list but I don't want to bog you down with a lengthy list. Plus, many of the songs that make me feel hopeful are not hopeful on the surface. But there is one that is, so that is the one I am going to share with you now.

Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles:


I've always loved this song. It makes me feel warm and brings a smile to my face. It reminds me of simple pleasures and makes me feel solid. Sounds kinda strange to describe a song that way but it's true.

The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association. - See more at: http://www.ahmablog.com/#sthash.XrsBDUpY.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment