Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Small Thing of Hope #MHAMBC



The prompt for today is: What small thing gives you hope for living with migraines?

Simply put - my past. I've been living with migraines since I was about 7 or 8 and living with chronic migraines for the past 9 years. All evidence indicates that I can do this.

I may not be living the way I imagined or even the way I could have if I didn't have chronic migraines, but I am living. I've gained a sense of purpose over the years. I'm still setting goals and accomplishing things. I still have wonderful family and friends. I still laugh.

As much as I hope my chronic migraines turn episodic again, I know I can cope if they don't. I guess in some ways it's a small thing but I don't know that you can say anything is small that gives a person hope. As hope a big thing when facing such a difficult beast.

"The Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog Challenge is organized by the American Headache and Migraine Association." - See more at: http://www.ahmablog.com/#sthash.ZJVGv0ch.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment