Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Migraine Awareness Month #2 #MHAM #MHAM13 #MHAMBC

There is one superhero in my life: my hubby.

I'm not always the easiest person to live what with my pain, brain fog, fatigue, irritability and frequent need to withdraw from activity. Plus I've not been able to work outside of the home for years, which means I'm not able to contribute to household expenses the way I used to. My hubby has really done a great job of providing for us and our animals. There is no overstating what a big deal this is. We eat, we are sheltered, we have clothes on our backs, soap to clean with and even pets, all thanks to his hard work.

As if that wasn't enough he also does two other big things that make him my superhero. First, he is always willing to run out and get groceries or pick up take-out when I just can't pull it together. He'll do this even after a long day at work. Second, he truly doesn't care about the many things that I can't get done. If the bathroom doesn't get cleaned one week, or the dusting doesn't get done, or if things don't get tidied up he doesn't complain. What's more, I'm not so sure he even notices. Lord knows, I beat myself up enough about these things. The fact that he doesn't, means the world to me.

So you can see how these things he does are things that make a huge difference in the quality of my life. I am thankful every day to have been blessed with such a wonderful superhero hubby.

June 2013, Migraine and Headache Awareness Month, is dedicated to Unmasking the Mystery of Chronic Headache Disorders. The 2013 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month Blog 


1 comment:

  1. My answer was very similar! http://ht.ly/lD6VC How lucky we are that our hubs are there to give the ultimate support <3

    ReplyDelete