Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Greek Love


I've been hearing for years now how wonderful Greek yogurt is. It's supposed to be a great ingredient when cooking, it's supposed to be so healthy for you and I've even heard that it tastes great. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was telling myself that yogurt is yogurt. Even though I like it, there is a tertiary taste that has always prevented me from loving yogurt.


When I recently used just 2 tablespoons of it in that brownie thing I decided to go ahead and eat the rest of the small container because I don't like to waste food. I was blown away. I absolutely loved it. I don't what makes it different but it was delightful. I forced my husband to have some and he loved it too.

Now I just wish I had more ways to use it in recipes and such.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, It is delicious!
    There are no end of recipes for it Migrainista! I have recipes for curries, cakes, biscuits... but my favourite is to have it with fruit for breakfast or to accompany a spicy curry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed it seems a lot thicker, perhaps there is less liquid "whey" so it is tastier??

    ReplyDelete