Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tough Tuesday


I woke up about 3am, unable to fall back asleep after a single useless and random thought got stuck in my head. I fell in and out of sleep for about an hour just before it was time to get up and start the day. And, as you may have been able to guess, the migraine wasn't far behind.

The past 3 weeks I've had so many migraines and I'm not supposed to be taking too many meds so way too many migraines I've had to leave untreated. I think now is time for a list of blessing...

- A washer and dryer so I don't have to go out to do our laundry.

- Smoked Tofurkey slices with Kale and Nayonaise on whole grain break - a tasty lunch indeed.

- Plenty of food and water

- Shelter, electricity and a soft bed

- My husband

4 comments:

  1. Healthy and despite how it sounds, very tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nayonaise eh?? I find something new here everytime I look!!! Looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winny, I picked it up as an alternative to mayo or miracle whip when I was doing the vegan thing. I found that I liked this dairy free version much better than any of the dairy mayo options. It comes in some flavor varieties but I like the regular nayonaise best.

    ReplyDelete