Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Watching Cleopatra

With the news of Elizabeth Taylor's death I think I'll settle in and watch Cleopatra on Netflix today. It has always been one of my favorite movies and I've had it in my queue for several months - waiting for a day when I felt like just sitting and watching all day as it is a very long movie.


She made so many great movies and Cleopatra is definitely my favorite. A close second is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. This Tennessee Williams play has always been one of my favorite and I didn't think I would like the movie version but her Maggie was so incredible.

She was so stunning, talented and captivating you just couldn't take your eyes off her on screen.
Do you have a favorite Elizabeth Taylor movie?

2 comments:

  1. NO WAY! I'm watching it too! Enjoy! I know I will! ;). Best to you,
    Headstrong
    P.s. If you want to view one of her first and uncredited roles, she plays Helen Burns in the 1943 version of Jane Eyre - a bit part in a just ok movie, but she was a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly...I never watched either of them! Guess I should!

    ReplyDelete