Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monday's Relief

I'm excited about this week because my husband has some time off and we can do stuff together that we don't normally get to do. We've already done a little bit of Christmas shopping and given the dog a bath. Of course, it is great to have him around more but I can't even begin to talk about how wonderful it is for me to have his help in getting ready for all the upcoming holiday stuff.

Christmas may still be almost 3 weeks away but there is lots to do and my physical resources are pretty limited (as you well know) so working in advance is pretty important. Of course, with some undivided hubby attention the big stuff can get done and we'll have more time to enjoy the holidays as the time grows closer.

I feel relieved about the week ahead because of the added help, and maybe partly because of the Ativan I took at 2am. Either way, it's a nice feeling.

1 comment:

  1. That is good news! I am so not ready for Christmas. It is a good thing we still have 3 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete