Well my migraines are still daily but today's migraine responded to the medications. Just in time too. I was about to call my doctor and see about getting different meds or whatever she thought I should do. My neck muscles are in spasm still - for the most part I feel like someone has taken a bat to my shoulders, upper back, neck and head with every bit of those areas tender to the touch.
I know it hasn't been long since the last time I made a thankful list but I'm feeling like I need another one today so here it goes. Today I'm thankful for:
1. All kinds of great fruits and veggies in my fridge
2. Not having to go to the doctor's office or the ER
3. Air conditioning
4. My laptop and Internet connection
5. Ice cream with a fattening and rich caramel & butterscotch topping - yum!
6. Neck rubs from my husband
7. Washer/dryer right here in our apartment
I'm also very thankful for all my wonderful followers. I appreciate you all very much!