Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still So Much To Be Thankful For


Okay, well my attitude is a little better today but I'm still in the thick of the bad stuff. Time to focus on some positives. Here is a list of things I'm thankful for today:


1. The ability to stay home while feeling so bad.

2. A late morning shower

3. Netflix streaming episodes of South Park - always funny

4. Air conditioning - it's so darn hot and humid here I can't imagine not having air

5. Shelves with food and a faucet with clean water

6. The good health of my husband

7. A soft bed to nap and sleep on

8. Internet connection which provides me a lifeline to the rest of the world

The world is full of intense suffering and there is no reason why I should be exempt from that. When I really look around at our little apartment my heart swells with the many blessings we have. I have many bad days (today being one of them), but there is always so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for thoughtful posts like this. Needed some positive energy tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete