Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm Thankful


Every so often I like to compile a list of what I'm thankful for on any given day. The positive things that I should focus on instead of all the pain, brain fog and such that results from my migraines. These wonderful gems are what I cling to for help during those toughest of days. When this appears as the topic for the ChornicBabe Blog Carnival I was excited because it's been a while since I've done a thankful list. Here it goes:


1. I'm so thankful for my husband. He is a great friend, so understanding and flexible. He works very hard to provide for us, allowing me to stay home during these VERY difficult times.


2. I'm thankful for all the technology that makes even the worst days a little easier; Netflix, blogger, facebook, shutterfly, hulu, ChronicBabe, and more.


3. I'm thankful for our dog, Lucy. She gets me out of the house for a walk at least once a day and is a great companion throughout the day. She makes me laugh and smile daily.


4. I'm thankful for my family and friends who bring such richness into my life. Whenever I leave the company of them I feel lucky to have such great people in my life.

1 comment: