Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fun

Ally McBeal recently became available on Netflix streaming instantly so I've been tuning in waiting for my favorite episodes: those with Robert Downey Jr. I absolutely love Robert Downey Jr. He is a great actor and a super hottie; I enjoy watching him in anything, even if the show/movie wasn't interesting. He really becomes his characters and commands all your attention. I know women usually get all crazy over actors like Brad Pitt or George Clooney but I'd take Robert Downey Jr over any of them, any day. I think his talent has been underrated through his entire career. I'm so glad he has overcome his substance abuse issues and is making films again. Maybe the role of a lifetime is just around the corner and he will begin getting the kind of acclaim he should.

5 comments:

  1. I like him the most, too. Did you see Sherlock Holmes? He's just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave Robert Downey Jr. movies include Chances Are, and Heart and Souls. You are right, he is a hottie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the intensity in his eyes. Somehow he connects... He was brilliant in Chaplin. and he was funny if not very PC in Tropic Thunder and great in Zodiac....

    I think we have a fan club going. Who knew???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, who knew so many of you thought the same thing. Can't get enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooo........he's such a sweetie! Tough call between him and The Clooney, who is closer to my age, but either would do just fine thankyouverymuch. :)

    ReplyDelete