Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Vicious Cycle

Ug!

Okay, let me start off on a more positive note. I sure am glad I gained all that weight early in the year when I was on the Amitriptyline. The extra buffer is coming in handy right now as I struggle to eat.

I'm so nauseous and hungry but nothing sounds good and when I do eat I can't eat much before I feel like I just can't eat any more. But I'm still hungry. But nothing sounds good...it has become a vicious cycle.

I've been on this Rx acid reducer for more than 3 weeks and it hasn't helped at all. I'm actually feeling worse now. Hopefully I'll have the results from my stomach biopsies by Tuesday and maybe that will reveal a better course of action.

1 comment:

  1. This is a vicious cycle. I know exactly where you are coming from. I wish I could tell you what to do for it. I took anti nausea meds for a long time. I do remember dealing with stomach issues, and it seems it took forever before the prilosec started helping.
    Come on Tuesday. Maybe you will get some answers. My thoughts are sure with you.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete