Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Thankful on Friday

I'm feeling like I need some perspective today so I'm going to make a list of the things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful I don't live in one of the areas that has been devastated by tornadoes and flooding this spring.

2. I'm thankful my husband is employed and that we can pay our bills.

3. I'm thankful for my morning shower, which almost always leaves me feeling refreshed.

4. I'm thankful that bananas are so healthy, cheap and non-acidic.

5. Mostly I'm thankful for all the patience, love and humor from my husband. I can't imagine going through this without him and I don't know that I'll ever be able to express just how much he means to me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on all of those! Every evening my husband and I talk about everything we're grateful for. We can't go a day without feeling the need to say it out loud.

    ReplyDelete